DISCLAIMER: I’m not involved with this company, so this wake up now review be all meat and potatoes and no wussy vegetables. Haha, just kidding you should eat vegetables so you can grow big and strong or something.
However, I coach several WUN guys inside of my mastermind group on how to scale their business, so I have a unique point of reference.
Anyways, you probably heard all the buzz about it, but you want more info. Good because I wrote this wake up now review to clear up all the smoke.
Wake Up Now Review
Wake Up Now is marketed as a company that helps you make money, manage money, and save money. Basically, you are an affiliate marketer for WUN products (meaning you sell their financial wellness products for a commission).
Wake Up Now Products & Vacation Club
You get physical and digital products for the $100 a month platinum membership fee. Here is a list of included products:
- Taxbot – finance software that helps you track GPS mileage, track bills, set budgets, etc.
- Vacation Club – save big discounts on hotels and resorts around the world.
- Language Software called Tell Me More – offers 9 languages with lessons.
- Marketplace Discounts – discounts on groceries, restaurants, cell phone carriers, retail stores, and more.
- Newsstand – select from magazine subscriptions for cheap.
- Invisus Identity Theft Protection – identity theft and online security software protection.
To use the HUB, or marketplace to find discounts then you pay a monthly fee. In order to become a WUN affiliate, you have to get the platinum subscription.
- Silver $24.95 a month
- Gold $49.95 a month
- Platinum $99.95 a month (unlocks affiliate program)
Wake up Now Compensation Plan
WUN has a multi-level marketing element to its comp plan.
Uh oh. Multi level marketing. I heard about that — isn’t it bad?
Most people have a scuzzy feeling about multi level marketing, but they don’t really understand what it is. It’s just something their parents frowned upon so they frown upon it.
MLM is leverage. You can recruit serious people in your downline who have the same vision as you are. If they work hard and get good results you get compensated extra for that.
Doesn’t it make sense though because you are their sponsor and you are training them to get better, so you should get financially rewarded. This is how you create passive, residual streams of income that opens the door to a new way of living.
It takes 3 $100 customers in your downline to cover your platinum membership fee.
12 members will earn you $600 a month residually.
The goal is to scale up from there.
Wake Up Now Scam?
It is hard to tell if Wake Up Now is a scam or not with all the mixed reviews out there.
I see some that rave about it (probably because they are in it, which makes it biased). Others crap on it. However, the you have to take scam accusations with a HUGE grain of salt.
The ones bashing WUN probably came in with a get rich quick mentality. They probably thought they could get rich overnight without working hard and quitting a month later when they realized it takes effort to be successful with network marketing.
From what I know about the company, I don’t think it is a scam. It just isn’t meant for everyone, including me (tell you why at the bottom).
Wake Up Now BBB (Better Business Bureau)
Here are some screen shots of Wake Up Now on the Better Business Bureau page.
I don’t place a TON of weight on BBB reviews. I read through them and form my own judgements.
I advise going through these complaints on your own time and see if they are reasonable or not. Sometimes I see ridiculous complaints from people who don’t have anything better to do.
How To Make Money with WUN
The biggest mistake I see people making in WUN is promoting and marketing themselves.
They have NO IDEA how to brand themselves to create hungry audiences of buyers that already are sold on network marketing opportunities.
They also burn through their warm market quick and are left with zero fresh leads. You don’t want to have to sell someone on network marketing.This is a waste of time.
Instead, you want to attract people who already believe in the power of network marketing biz ops and then sell them on joining YOU. People join people not businesses.
What NOT to do:
- Post pictures of “fat stacks” of money as your profile picture or timeline cover photo.
- Spam your affiliate link on other peoples wall, in facebook messages, or in groups. People will HATE you for it.
- Tag random friends to a picture so they get notified. The truth is, no one cares and it is only annoys people further.
The RIGHT Way:
- Get a blog and start building your home base. A blog is a network marketers central hub where people go to find out more about you, build a relationship, and see you as a leader.
- Do keyword research so you know what your target audience is searching for in Google.
- Rank your blog in Google and scoop up all that traffic.
- Market your content and get it in front of the RIGHT eyeballs
- Capture their email address and market to them with email autoresponders and follow ups. This is the MOST IMPORTANT as it takes on average 7-14 follow ups for someone to buy.
I don’t think WUN is a scam. It is a unique business, but it think there are better business opportunities out there for people wanting to make an income without slaving at a job.
Whatever you decide, I can help you build a presence online so that people will come to YOU instead of running around looking for new business.
If you want to be successful in WUN then you need a constant flow of leads, and leveraging the internet is the best way.
If you want to learn how to build your WUN business with a blog then watch my 5-Step Blogging Cheatsheet.
Thanks for sticking it all the way to the end of this wake up now review.