My Top Tier Business Review (MTTB): Read This Before Joining
Review of: My Top Tier Business
Use: 21-step program that teaches you how to make money online.
Matt Lloyd, the founder, is well respected in the internet marketing niche. Many top leaders are also in the community.
$49 dollars (to weed out tire kickers), but lots of up-sells.
Personal 1-on-1 coach will hop on Skype every 3-4 steps of the training program to help you and answer questions.
Each step has 30-min to 1 hour of training. Does a good job of teaching people the right way to build a profitable business online.
- The amount of value you get from the trainings over the course of the 21-steps is amazing for the price of $49
- Having a personal 1-on-1 coach (who makes at least 6-figures online) to hold you accountable, help you create a business plan, answer your questions and help you as much as possible is something I've NEVER seen before, and it definitely stands out from other programs.
- The same coach who helps you along the 21-steps is also responsible for closing the leads your bring into the MTTB system. Therefore, the coach does all the phone sales so you don't have to.
I Don't Like
- The amount of up-sells within the 21-steps. In order to really have success with this system, you have to license the MOBE products in order to earn high ticket commissions of $1,250, $3,300, and $5,500 commissions.
- Because of this lack of transparency, people who don't see the value in becoming a MOBE licensee get upset.
- I've had issues with customer service not answer my support tickets and following through on my requests, which is annoying.
Summary: My Top Tier Business (MTTB) is a 21-step marketing training system that pairs you with a 6-figure coach who will walk you through each step and earn you your marketing stripes. That same coach will follow up with your leads on the phone and sell them high ticket products that will earn you $1,250, $3,300 and $5,500 commissions.
The only catch is that you have to become a MOBE licensee if you want to earn those big commissions (which we will talk about in a minute).
$49 to apply (refundable if not accepted)
Back in early 2014 I had just got over depression but I was still barely scraping by financially working jobs I hated. So, I did what a lot of people do in that situation, I started Google searching for ways to make money online.
The problem was I didn't know where to start or even how to start. I wasn't technical, I didn't know how to blog or record videos, or sell things online or anything like that.
I just knew I wanted.
I wanted more money so I could live happier (without financial stress), provide my family with a better future (do cool things with them, take them on vacations, start a college fund for my kids), to set myself up for an early retirement (instead of working into my 60s), and to quit my job which I hated.
My Top Tier Business was a program that my mentor recommended to me, and because I trusted and respected him (and saw him making tons of money with it), I gave it a go.
How Serious Are You About Making $10k a Month Online?
The reason I ask is because if you're just looking to "dip your feet in" and "try it out" and you only want to make a few extra hundred dollars per month then this is NOT for you.
If you come in with that mentality then you're going to fail and quit very fast.
Now, if you're at the tipping point like I was, where you're just sick and tired of the way your life is and you want to change, and you're willing to invest both time and money to make it happen then this is a good match.
My Top Tier Business Review: A Look on the Inside
It's pretty crazy how many different "types" of people are getting results with this system. Young people, old people, newbie internet marketers, intermediate marketers, people from 3rd world countries where English is not their main language, etc.
Here's a short video compilation of testimonials from people all around the world using our system and making thousands of dollars.
Pretty cool, isn't it?
If you watched my My Top Tier Business review video then you know exactly what you can expect.
It's not a magic pill by any means, but if you dedicate yourself to learning and following your coaches instructions then put yourself in a good position to win.
I also want to mention we have a team site called MTTB Fast Track to $10k. It's a training site my mentor created to help you get your first $10k with MTTB and MOBE.
You can find more details about that here.
That wraps up this MTTB review post. If you still have questions then post them below and I will add an FAQ section to this review and personally answer your question in the comments as well.